Friday, July 22, 2016

Declutter

  As the title says....DeClutTeR!~!~ Yup, that's what I have been doing these few days!~ Have been deleting all those photos in my phone!~ I'm sure you guys know what I mean..........even after backing up my photos onto my PC, which I do very often, I still found more than 1K photos nicely snugged in my phone.......wow, sounds like a spyware or virus, lol!~ And I'm sure you guys know what I mean, especially your phone starts to lag & you wonder where all that extra storage space went & the bar show red plus sometimes even the warning exclamation mark pops up....er.....*hint*....*hint*...did you check your watsapp videos?!......argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It simply means it's time to declutter......
  
  By the way, I had to remove several plug ins for this blog as well since the load time was unusually painstakingly slow, so yeah once that was done, the respond time popped back to normal. Found this nifty website which I could check the health of my blog ( https://tools.pingdom.com/ )
  
  Even a nation needs decluttering from time to time....don't mean to sound political but can't be helped since the 1MDB case happening in our country.....we are having an epic screening now, even The Wolf Of Wall Street is no match for The Wolf In Sheep's Clothing that is currently running LIVE from Malaysia, lol!~
  
  Anyway, back to decluttering, imagine an old car getting an overhaul, or having a fast, to go through a detoxification process which our bodies need from time to time, it's like a breathe of fresh air, woot woot!~

  Oh yes, by the way, I even have a facebook group which I created with about 1K members but collecting cobwebs which I am reviving now.....I guess the name itself needs de-cluttering......
"Penang Jumble Sale ( Old & New ) - 1 Man's Junk Is Another Man's Treasure" .....I guess that's why it has been sluggish....even the name which is too long pose as a problem. The group name has been changed into "Garage Sale Auction Style MY". One might ask why MY? Just simply I'm from Malaysia & we are currently keeping it within that at the moment. If you want to know more, just PM me from there since I'm the administrator ;) So....... what are you waiting for!? Time to DECLUTTER!~ Wohoo!~

No comments: